The Leather Stripe Tote
Our leather totes feature Mayan weavings entirely handwoven by the artisans in our weaving cooperative using a backstrap loom. The art of backstrap weaving is an ancient art passed down through generations and the weaving on this bag takes a weaver over a month to create.
It's perfect for holding a laptop, travel essentials, or just used as an everyday bag for those of us with a lot of stuff to carry around. It is lined with a neutral fabric and features two interior pockets and one zipper pocket. It features strong, durable leather straps along with a leather base.
- DIMENSIONS: 18"W x 16"H, 4" deep
- MATERIALS: Premium Italian leather, tan fabric lining, and handwoven Mayan textiles
- HANDWOVEN IN: San Martin Chiquito, Guatemala
- Each is one-of-a-kind. While some patterns show similarities, each piece is unique to the artist who created it.
- CARE: Do not attempt to wash your tote bag. The washing machine will destroy the delicate fabrics. If needed, dry clean or spot clean.