White Canvas Tote
Our canvas totes feature Mayan weavings entirely handwoven by the artisans in our weaving cooperative using a backstrap loom. The art of backstrap weaving is an ancient art passed down through generations and the weaving on this bag takes a weaver at least a month to create.
The canvas tote is perfect for those casual days in class, at the beach, or a weekend trip to the farmers market. It is lined with a crisp, navy and natural striped fabric and features two interior pouch pockets and one zipper pocket. It features strong, durable leather straps along with a leather base.
- DIMENSIONS: 14"W x 13"H, 5" Deep
- MATERIALS: Durable canvas, premium leather straps and base, striped interior lining, and handwoven Mayan textiles
- HANDWOVEN IN: San Martin Chiquito, Guatemala
- DETAILS: Each tote is one-of-a-kind. While some patterns show similarities, each piece is unique to the artist who created it. Your bag will look similar, but may not be identical to one pictured.
- CARE: Do not attempt to wash your tote bag. The washing machine will destroy the delicate fabrics. If needed, dry clean or spot clean.