Mayan Textile Runner
These are our Guatemalan textiles in their truest and most beautiful form. Originally created for use as huipiles (traditional Mayan clothing), these works of art take nearly three months of work by a weaver using a traditional backstrap loom. Patterns are passed down from generations from mothers to daughters. Allow these textiles to become a part of the story of your home.
**Other images are there to give you an idea of the size of the runner along with ideas for styling. This listing is for the one pictured in the first image**
- DIMENSIONS: 21 x 85 (approximate)
- MATERIALS: Handwoven Guatemalan textile using premium, colorfast cotton threads.
- READY TO STYLE: Each textile is finished on all sides and ready to style!
- HANDWOVEN IN: The village of San Martin, Guatemala.
- DETAILS: Each textile is one-of-a-kind. All fabric is handwoven and due to the authenticity of textiles, small imperfections are what makes them beautiful and unique, not defective.
- CARE: Dry clean or spot clean only if needed. Pretty please do not wash, these textiles are delicate!