White Striped Woven Pillow (18 x 18)
These woven pillows feature a traditional woven randa (hand-embroidered) down the middle. A randa is typically woven into huipiles, the traditional Mayan shirt worn by women of Guatemala. From start to finish, this pillow takes a woman more than a few weeks to complete.
Add color to your home with this beautiful, one-of-a-kind pillow. Includes pillow insert so it's ready to use!
- DIMENSIONS: 18 x 18 Handwoven textile pillow case (pillow insert included)
- READY TO STYLE: 20 x 20 Pillow insert is included to give it a full look
- MATERIALS: Handwoven Mayan "randa", durable zipper, navy/white striped fabric
- HANDMADE IN: San Martin Chiquito, Guatemala
- DETAILS: Keep in mind that all pillows are one-of-a-kind and while each of our pillows may be cut from the same fabric, your exact pillow may be a bit different than the one pictured. All fabric is handwoven and due to the authenticity of textiles, small imperfections are what makes them beautiful and unique, not defective.
- CARE: Do not attempt to wash your pillow cover. The washing machine will destroy the delicate fabrics. If needed, dry clean or spot clean.