Navy Stripe Woven Pillow (18 x 18)
These woven pillows feature a traditional woven randa (hand-embroidered) down the middle. A randa is typically woven into huipiles, the traditional Mayan shirt worn by women of Guatemala. From start to finish, this pillow takes a woman more than a few weeks to complete.
- DIMENSIONS: 18 x 18 (20 x 20 pillow insert included)
- MATERIALS: Handwoven Guatemalan randa, striped linen fabric, zipper, pillow insert included.
- READY TO STYLE: We include the pillow insert so you don't have to worry about it. It comes ready to style!
- HANDMADE IN: The village of San Martin, Guatemala.
- DETAILS: Each pillow is one-of-a-kind. While they are all cut from the same fabric, your pillow may not be identical to the one pictured. All fabric is handwoven and due to the authenticity of textiles, small imperfections are what makes them beautiful and unique, not defective.
- CARE: Dry clean or spot clean only if needed. Pretty please do not wash, these textiles are delicate!