Do you have a heart for socially-conscious brands? Are you passionate about making the world a better place? Are you a self-starter that loves a good challenge? If so, we’d love to meet you!
Our internship program is especially unique in that you will get hands-on experience working alongside our co-founder, Amy. You will be immersed in her day-to-day tasks and see first hand what it looks like to run a socially conscious business. We’re currently looking for interns that are interested in working roughly 10-15 hours a week with a flexible schedule and who live within commuting distance to our office in Costa Mesa, California.
Interning at JOJI includes an opportunity to:
- Work at a fun, social good startup
- Work directly alongside Amy, our co-founder on a regular basis
- Become a member of a beautiful co-working space (with free coffee!) and access to exclusive member events
- Be a part of the team - it’s just you & me, so your voice will be heard and we’ll have a good time collaborating on ideas together
These are unpaid internships, however we are happy to offer college credit in addition to a 3-month membership to FLDWRK, the co-working space that JOJI works out of. FLDWRK is a coworking, gathering & event space, and startup incubator for people & organizations pursuing the world's best future. In other words, you get to work in an environment with tons of rad people who are making a difference. What could be better?
FLDWRK membership includes bottomless Stumptown coffee, occasional free lunches, access to member events, and a fun and casual working environment.
We’re currently looking for interns in the following areas:
>> Marketing/Social Media
- Oversee all social media accounts (scheduling, interaction with followers, analytics, etc.)
- Outreach to influencers, magazines, newspapers, blogs, etc.
- Brainstorm new marketing ideas alongside Amy
- Schedule and execute posts via Planoly
- Create and manage all marketing e-mails on a weekly basis via MailChimp
- Maintain and grow our follower community
>> Skills required:
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills (i.e. be the voice of JOJI)
- Graphic design experience and knowledge is a plus
- Self-starter, as we are a small and close knit team
- Prior knowledge or experience in social media management, marketing, content creation, etc.
- Well organized, can schedule a calendar and execute as efficiently as possible
- Prior experience in working with MailChimp and Instagram is a plus
- Must like free food & coffee - oh, and tacos, cuz we love tacos.
Interested in being a part of our team? E-mail email@example.com with a cover letter and resume in addition to your answers to these questions:
- Why do you want to intern with us?
- What school do you go to and what is your major?
- What makes you a great candidate for this position?
- What do you hope to learn from this internship?
- What is your instagram handle?
- Any fun facts we should know about ya?