The Quetzal Pillow (20 x 20)
You simply can't go wrong with this woven beauty. Its authentic Guatemalan pattern is one-of-a-kind and represents a pattern popular in the village of San Martin. Handwoven on a traditional backstrap loom, this weaving piece took one of our weavers almost a month to complete. The pop of color and personality will bring any room to life. Rock it solo (it's cool enough to do that) or pair it side-by-side to really give it the complete look.
- DIMENSIONS: 20 x 20 (22 x 22 pillow insert included to give it a full look)
- MATERIALS: Handwoven Guatemalan weaving, linen back, zipper, pillow insert included.
- READY TO STYLE: We included the pillow insert so you don't have to worry about it. It comes ready to style!
- HANDMADE IN: The village of San Martin, Guatemala.
- DETAILS: Each pillow is one-of-a-kind. While each one is cut from the same fabric, your pillow may not look identical to the one pictured. All fabric is handwoven and due to the authenticity of textiles, small imperfections are what makes them beautiful and unique, not defective.
- CARE: Dry clean or spot clean only if needed. Fabrics are delicate, please do not put in wash.